Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.3 (candidate 0)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-06, 11:06
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-07, 23:50
It doesn't sound like a big deal to me, but ClientPortBindTest is failing consistently to me due to this issue: ZOOKEEPER-1256.

I checked that the same patch that was applied to trunk also applies to the 3.4 branch and fixes the problem.

-Flavio

On Feb 6, 2012, at 12:06 PM, Mahadev Konar wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.4.3. 18 JIRAs are
> addressed in this release.
>
> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
> *** vote closes 5pm PT on Wednesday, Feb 8th.***
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.3-candidate-0/
>
> Should we release this?
>
> thanks
> mahadev
>
> --
> Mahadev Konar
> Hortonworks Inc.
> http://hortonworks.com/

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-08, 17:10
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-08, 19:31