Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Josh Elser 2013-10-15, 17:24
Ok, I apparently shouldn't have taken Mike's word as gospel :)

         <profile>
             <id>instamo-staging</id>
             <repositories>
                 <repository>
                     <id>instamo</id>
                     <name>ASF staging repo</name>

<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-156/</url>
                     <layout>default</layout>
                 </repository>
             </repositories>
         </profile>

in my settings.xml, and invoking

mvn -Pinstamo-staging archetype:generate
-DarchetypeArtifactId=accumulo-instamo-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=1.4.4 -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.accumulo

Worked for me. Can someone else verify please? I "technically" never
closed the vote (I guess?), so I change my -1 to a +1. I'd still like to
get another vote from the community though to make sure it's kosher.