MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 0.23.11 Release Preparation

Hadoop 0.23.11 Release Preparation
Hey gang,

Heads up. In preparation of a 0.23.11 release, which seems likely in the
next couple of weeks (correct me if I'm wrong, Tom). I'm going to begin a
triage effort of the open JIRA targeted to the 0.23.x line. Don't be
surprised to see comments and questions posted to many of the old JIRA. The
goal being closing issues that are no longer present and re-targeting real
issues to more appropriate release lines that are accepting feature work.
Regards,
jeagles