MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: Plans of moving towards JDK7 in trunk

Re: Plans of moving towards JDK7 in trunk
Hey all,

This one started as an innocuous thread of enabling JDK7 on trunk and now it seems like (haven't still finished reading the entire thing, and I started a while ago) it has become a full blown proposal on 2.x, 3.x and 4.x releases. Some of us haven't been tracking this (at least me and a few others who indicated offline as such) assuming this is only about letting Jenkins run JDK7, but it has the potential to impact all future work.

I propose we fork this thread into a new one which clarifies the topic clearly for others to follow too.

Thanks,
+Vinod