MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.11 - last planned 0.23 release

Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.11 - last planned 0.23 release
Hey everyone,

I plan on spinning a 0.23.11 release candidate this week.  This will be the last 0.23 release we plan on doing off of this branch.

If anyone has questions or concerns with this please let me know.

Thanks,
Tom Graves