MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: Plans of moving towards JDK7 in trunk

Re: Plans of moving towards JDK7 in trunk
Andrew, correct me if I'm misunderstanding, but the incompatible change
that would require a major version bump is dropping support for JDK6.
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 1:53 PM, sanjay Radia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>