MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Thinking ahead to 2.4

Re: Thinking ahead to 2.4
Looking forward to the release.  What's the state of the application
history server?  Do we have security, documentation, and are APIs stable?
 If not, do we have a plan for how to make this clear to users?

What about the timeline store?

thanks,
Sandy