MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Change by-laws on release votes: 5 days instead of 7

Re: [DISCUSS] Change by-laws on release votes: 5 days instead of 7
I¹d be fine with 5 days.  Any shorter and you could have issues with folks
being just out for a weekend and miss the entire vote unless we explicitly
tried to stay away from ending the vote on the weekend.
Tom