MapReduce, mail # dev - Doubt in Yarn Scheduler.

Re: Doubt in Yarn Scheduler.
Sandy Ryza 2014-01-27, 22:17
Hi Suresh,

The schedulers used in MR1 are not compatible with the schedulers used in
MR2 / YARN.  Check out ResourceScheduler.java for the updated interface.

I believe that speculative execution still works the same way.

-Sandy