MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.11

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.11
Hey Everyone,

There have been various bug fixes that have went into
branch-0.23 since the 0.23.10 release.  We think its time to do a 0.23.11.

This is also the last planned release off of branch-0.23 we plan on doing.

The RC is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.11-candidate-0/
The RC Tag in svn is here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.11-rc0/

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days
til June 26th.

I am +1 (binding).

thanks,
Tom Graves