MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1

+
Arun C Murthy 2014-06-16, 16:28
+
Steve Loughran 2014-06-18, 00:37
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-06-18, 06:39
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-06-18, 19:14
+
Mayank Bansal 2014-06-18, 21:46
+
Mayank Bansal 2014-06-18, 21:46
+
Zhijie Shen 2014-06-19, 01:53
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-06-20, 18:23
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-06-20, 18:29
+
Zhijie Shen 2014-06-21, 15:28
+
Jian He 2014-06-18, 21:38
+
Akira AJISAKA 2014-06-19, 21:57
+
Kihwal Lee 2014-06-20, 14:33
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-06-20, 18:26
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-06-20, 18:34
+
Kihwal Lee 2014-06-20, 19:52
+
lohit 2014-06-20, 18:26
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-06-21, 06:52
+
Steve Loughran 2014-06-21, 22:22
+
Zhijie Shen 2014-06-22, 01:08
+
Wangda Tan 2014-06-22, 02:06
+
Xuan Gong 2014-06-23, 02:44
+
Chen He 2014-06-23, 03:52
+
Mit Desai 2014-06-23, 15:59
+
Steve Loughran 2014-06-23, 17:00
+
Akira AJISAKA 2014-06-26, 00:12
+
Ravi Prakash 2014-06-26, 01:23
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1
+1(non-binding)

- Built from source.
- Ran tests.
(PV) - ami-bddaa2bc (64-bit)). I agree with that this problem will be
fixed after releases when voting at 2.4.0. I believe that this problem
is environment-depend one.
- Deployed single cluster node and ran examples.
- Verified signature.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi