MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1
+1(non-binding)

- Built from source.
- Ran tests.
(PV) - ami-bddaa2bc (64-bit)). I agree with that this problem will be
fixed after releases when voting at 2.4.0. I believe that this problem
is environment-depend one.
- Deployed single cluster node and ran examples.
- Verified signature.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi