MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Updates on migration to git

Updates on migration to git
Hi folks,

For the SCM migration, feel free to follow

Most of this is planned to be handled this Sunday. As a result, the
subversion repository would be read-only. If this is a major issue for you,
please shout out.

Daniel Gruno, the one helping us with the migration, was asking if we are
open to renaming "trunk" to "master" to better conform to git lingo. I am
tempted to say yes, but wanted to check.

Would greatly appreciate any help with checking the git repo has
everything.

Thanks
Karthik