MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.5.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.5.0 RC2
I have updated the binary tar ball to include the docs, by building the
docs locally and copying them over. Filed HADOOP-10956 to fix the
create-release script to handle this.

The RC is here: http://people.apache.org/~kasha/hadoop-2.5.0-RC2/

Please note that the binary tar ball is signed by a new gpg key, so please
re-import keys. (I lost my original private key). The source tar ball,
signature and checksum are untouched.
On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Tsuyoshi OZAWA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>