MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Migrate from svn to git for source control?

Re: [DISCUSS] Migrate from svn to git for source control?
+1, we did it for Oozie a while back and was painless with minor issues in
Jenkins jobs

Rebasing feature branches on latest trunk may be tricky as that may require
a force push and if I'm not mistaken force pushes are disabled in Apache
GIT.

thx