MapReduce >> mail # dev >> hadoop-2.5 - June end?

Re: hadoop-2.5 - June end?
I was trying to do a JIRA bulk update to target all non-blockers to 2.6,
but doesn't look like the bulk-update tool doesn't have Target Version.

Does anyone know if that is true or if it is me not having permissions?
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 12:08 AM, Karthik Kambatla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>