MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Thinking ahead

Re: Thinking ahead
Hi,

+1 for 2.4.1 release(non-binding).
There are some critical issues including YARN-1861 and YARN-1929 about
RM-HA. IMO, we should include the fixes.

One question is whether we can include RM-HA phase 2(YARN-556) in 2.5
by mid-May. It's still work-in-progress.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi