MapReduce, mail # dev - Thinking ahead

Re: Thinking ahead
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-04-14, 00:43
I'm still wading through 2.4.1 critical issues (failing tests, blockers
etc) so haven't gotten time to think about the 2.5 list w.r.t YARN. Will do
so in the next week.

BTW, folks, please refrain from adding items to the list that you
yourselves are not volunteering to work on. Anyone keen to see a particular
feature should volunteer to that effect. We don't 'assign' work.

+Vinod