MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Branching 2.5

Re: Branching 2.5
We are down to 4 blockers and looks like they are all actively being worked
on. Please reconsider marking new JIRAs as blockers.

Thanks
Karthik

PS: I moved out a couple of JIRAs that didn't seem like true blockers to
2.6.
On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Karthik Kambatla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>