MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re-swizzle 2.3

Re: Re-swizzle 2.3
There's still ongoing discussion on HDFS-4858 and I don't think we should
hold up 2.3.0 for that. IMO we should target that for 2.3.1 or 2.4.0.

Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Konstantin Shvachko