MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.5.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.5.0 RC1
+0, (see 2 '-' below). I think we should address those and cut a new RC.

+ verified MD5 for source tarball
+ verified signature for source tarball
+ successfully run apache-rat:check
- CHANGES.txt have 'Release 2.5.0 - UNRELEASED' they should have 'Release
2.5.0 - <END_OF_RC_VOTE_DATE>'
- HDFS CHANGES.txt has HDFS-6752 entry outside of the 2.5.0 section
+ built from source tarball
+ started pseudo cluster
+ run a couple of MR example jobs
+ basic test on HttpFS

thx

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 3:49 AM, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>