MapReduce, mail # dev - hadoop-2.5 - June end?

Re: hadoop-2.5 - June end?
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-07-02, 16:31
I committed the biggest of the patches for YARN-1695 yesterday. Will check
in more fixes as we go, but unblocking branch creation for now from my
side..

+Vinod

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <