MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Apache jenkins job to build release artifacts (WAS: Issue with my username on my company provided dev box?)

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-01-31, 00:44
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-31, 01:03
Re: Apache jenkins job to build release artifacts (WAS: Issue with my username on my company provided dev box?)
I agree on not auto-signing (the script does not do it, on purpose).

I was referring to deploying release artifact JARs.

OK, then we are done then.

Thanks.

--
Alejandro