MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Change by-laws on release votes: 5 days instead of 7

Re: [DISCUSS] Change by-laws on release votes: 5 days instead of 7
This seems reasonable, +1.

In case there is inactivity, we already extend dates even today, we can do the same going forward.

I don't see major disagreements, time to start a vote?

Thanks
+Vinod