MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Branching 2.5

Re: Branching 2.5
Devs,

I created branch-2.5.0 and was trying to cut an RC, but ran into issues
with creating one. If anyone knows what is going on, please help me out. I
ll continue looking into it otherwise.

https://builds.apache.org/job/HADOOP2_Release_Artifacts_Builder/24/console
is the build that failed. It appears the issue is because it can't find
Null.java. I run into the same issue locally as well, even with
branch-2.4.1. So, I wonder if I should be doing anything else to create the
RC instead?

Thanks
Karthik