MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.5.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.5.0 RC2
Can someone please verify the signatures on the new binary and the old
source tarballs to make sure it is all good? If it is, I believe we can go
ahead and close the vote.
On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 9:49 PM, Karthik Kambatla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>