Hadoop, mail # user - Would I call DLL in the hadoop-version MR?

Re: Would I call DLL in the hadoop-version MR?
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-05-23, 18:55

Yes, JNI should be good. Or you could go the hadoop pipes way - writing your MR apps in C++ and add the DLLs as dependencies distributed via distributed-cache.

HTH,
+Vinod