Hadoop >> mail # user >> Exposing hadoop web interface

Exposing hadoop web interface
Hi,

   I have deployed hadoop into a small cluster..
Now the issue is while on job launch it does says
Tracking URL: http://foobar:50030/jobdetails.jsp?jobid=job_201305241622_0047

but I cannot look at this url and look at the job status (maybe its the
firewall?? proxy?? )

I can only look at my localhost web interface?

How do i expose my cluster web-interface for viewing?