Zookeeper, mail # dev - Connect Jconsole remotely to the zookeeper server

Connect Jconsole remotely to the zookeeper server
Rakesh R 2012-06-22, 10:33
Hi All,

JMX remote monitoring:
I failed to find any configuration for the 'jmxPort' in the zookeeper. I've hardcoded the jmx port and other remote configurations in the zkServer.sh script file as follows and able to connect remotely.

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=5000

Does zookeeper support remote connection. Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh