Pig >> mail # user >> Generating example data for dataflow program

Re: Generating example data for dataflow program
Hi Sai,

I recently read about it, most of the commands are explained on the Pig
Latin Reference Manual-2. Here is the link for ILLUSTRATE command-
http://hadoop.apache.org/pig/docs/r0.7.0/piglatin_ref2.html#ILLUSTRATE.

Thanks,
Aniket