HDFS >> mail # user >> RE: Oozie workflow error - renewing token issue

RE: Oozie workflow error - renewing token issue
Thanks Daryn for the reply.

Here's some answers that Alejandro asked for:
1)   Versions reported by Cloudera Manager:
Flume NG         CDH4 1.2.0+121
Hadoop   CDH4 2.0.0+545
HBase     CDH4 0.92.1+156
HDFS (CDH4 only)     CDH4 2.0.0+545
Hive        CDH4 0.9.0+150
HttpFS (CDH4 only)   CDH4 2.0.0+545
Hue        CDH4 2.1.0+210
Hue Plugins      CDH4 2.1.0+210
MapReduce 1 (CDH4 only)   CDH4 0.20.2+1261
MapReduce 2 (CDH4 only)   CDH4 2.0.0+545
Oozie      CDH4 3.2.0+123
Yarn (CDH4 only)       CDH4 2.0.0+545
Zookeeper        CDH4 3.4.3+27
2)   We didn't specifically enable Kerberos so my guess is its off.

3)   Bummer here - seems the logs have been cleaned up.  I can repost some new ones when we try to run again.

Yes we're running the job as hdfs.

Let me know if you have some other advice.  Thanks for your feedback.

~Corbett Martin
Software Architect
AbsoluteAR Accounts Receivable Services - An NHIN Solution