Zookeeper, mail # dev - Release schedule?

+
Camille Fournier 2013-08-21, 16:47
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-08-21, 17:03
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-08-21, 17:03
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-08-30, 19:07
Re: Release schedule?
Flavio Junqueira 2013-08-30, 20:57
Thanks, Pat. There are 16 issues unresolved for 3.4.6:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER/fixforversion/12323310#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversion-issues-panel

I think I have commented on all of them and asked for feedback. I would appreciate if people could respond so that we can wrap up 3.4.6.

-Flavio