Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Release schedule?

Re: Release schedule?
Thanks, Pat. There are 16 issues unresolved for 3.4.6:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER/fixforversion/12323310#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversion-issues-panel

I think I have commented on all of them and asked for feedback. I would appreciate if people could respond so that we can wrap up 3.4.6.

-Flavio