Hive >> mail # user >> Hive on Standalone Machine

Re: Hive on Standalone Machine
Yes. My requirement was to avoid using bin/hadoop. I still required the job
to be run in a new JVM. However I think we can make it run without a fork
with some changes. I will give it a try as well and see.

Regards
Buddhika