Pig >> mail # dev >> A contribution to piggybank XMLLoader

A contribution to piggybank XMLLoader
Hi all,
 I wanted to work with XMLLoader and I found a bug in it. I've already
fixed the bug and I want to publish my contribution to the source so that
others can use it. The bug is basically handling tags that are closed
inline such as
<event id="2132"/>
Attaching to this mail the patch I created. I added a new test case in the
corresponding unit test and it passes while original tests still pass. I
tried to follow the instructions here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToContribute
to publish my contribution but it says it has to be attached to an existing
issue while there is no issue raised for this bug.
Can you please help me?

Best regards,
Ahmed Eldawy
+