Flume >> mail # user >> Flume-NG -- 2 Sources and a single Sink

Re: Flume-NG -- 2 Sources and a single Sink
Checkout the user guide for Flume NG instead

http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html

I would suggest that you use separate channels (preferably the FileChannel)
for each source.

I am not sure what your custom sink looks like, but if it capable of
handling multiple incoming requests simultaneously like MongoDB, Elastic
Search, Apache Solr, MySQL or CouchBase you should still be able to set
them up as separate sinks but technically all the events are going to the
same centralized store.

The user guide is more up to date and contains more examples that could
help you decide which way to go.

Review the various examples and data flow designs.