Chukwa, mail # dev - on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50

+
Alan Cabrera 2012-12-17, 03:01
+
Eric Yang 2012-12-17, 09:27
+
Eric Yang 2012-12-17, 19:22
+
Alan Cabrera 2012-12-19, 04:01
Re: on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50
GuoWei 2012-12-17, 09:32
Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.
Another question is :

Can demux processor mapper class  support multiple HBase table definition
? Because I can only see one table with multiple column family defined in
the source code .

And if I do not want to special reduce job, can I just write a mapper
class and use default reducer class ?

Thanks a lot

On 12-12-17 下午5:27, "Eric Yang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This looks like the locally generated test data is not being excluded from
>rat audit scan, which is triggering false negative errors on license
>issues.  It will take more passes on the test code to find root cause.
> There is only one file which is missing Apache License header, which
>is src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/chukwa/util/RegexUtil.java that I
>committed in CHUKWA-642.  I will fix the false negative and
>RegexUtil.java.
>
>regards,
>Eric
>
>On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Alan Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>
>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.7:check
>> (default) on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50 -> [Help
>>1]
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
>> -e switch.
>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>> please read the following articles:
>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>
>> I tried to do a
>>
>> mvn clean install
>>
>> at the trunk.  Do I need to do something special?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Alan

+
Eric Yang 2012-12-17, 18:11