Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Heads up: hadoop-2.0.0 release

Re: Heads up: hadoop-2.0.0 release
Hi Arun,

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OTOH, I just rolled the hadoop-2.0.0-alpha-rc0 I realized we have *no*
> docs/guide for HDFS HA.
>
> Granted it's an alpha release; however, given that HDFS HA is a *major*
> feature it _behoves_ us to provide *some* docs/guide via mvn-apt.
>
> I've opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-3354, any
> volunteers? Eli, would you be willing? (Thanks in advance!)

./hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/src/site/apt/HDFSHighAvailability.apt.vm

Is the guide at that path in the repo not sufficient? What more are you
looking for?

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera