Pig, mail # dev - Are we ready for Pig 0.12.0 release?

+
Daniel Dai 2013-09-03, 17:34
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-09-03, 17:56
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-03, 18:08
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-09-03, 18:36
+
Jeremy Karn 2013-09-04, 12:17
+
Russell Jurney 2013-09-10, 18:30
+
Daniel Dai 2013-09-20, 22:03
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-09-20, 22:06
+
Daniel Dai 2013-09-20, 22:37
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-09-20, 22:42
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-09-20, 22:47
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-09-20, 22:46
+
Erik Selin 2013-09-20, 23:29
Re: Are we ready for Pig 0.12.0 release?
Daniel Dai 2013-09-20, 23:32
PIG-3454 is already committed several days back.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Erik Selin 2013-09-20, 23:34
+
Daniel Dai 2013-09-23, 16:22