HBase >> mail # dev >> Metrics in 0.96

Re: Metrics in 0.96
I think Elliot's concern with the histogram improvements is that if it goes
in hadoop-common, HBase is only going to get it after it gets rolled into a
new hadoop-common release and HBase bumps the version on the hadoop-common
dependency. I don't think this is so bad.

For now though, I'm willing to maintain an HBase patchset against this
future improved hadoop-common until it's actually released.

Thanks,
Andrew