Hive >> mail # user >> insert into table not working with tables prefixed with database name

+
Kaufman Ng 2012-09-13, 20:36
Re: insert into table not working with tables prefixed with database name
I haven't used insert into but i observed a similar problem earlier-

You can check against the trunk or open a jira.

~Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"
+