Drill >> mail # dev >> We need patches instead of Pull Requests...

Re: We need patches instead of Pull Requests...

On Feb 25, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ah, the greatness of the community.

:)

I can see why you're worried about loads of open pull requests.

Here's an idea. If someone opens a pull request, close it immediately and tell them to log a jira case. The patch URL will still work when a committer gets the jira case.

Julian