MapReduce, mail # user - Need Information on Hadoop Cluster Set up

Re: Need Information on Hadoop Cluster Set up
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:52
Hello Seema,

        These links cover all kinds of setup. If you still face any
problem, you can go
here<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-configure-hadoop.html#.URvu15vS8s0>for
a single node setup.

Warm Regards,