Avro >> mail # user >> Avro MultipleOutputs

Avro MultipleOutputs
Hi all,

I recently realized that there was no avro support for MultipleOutputs functionality. Then I wrote a simple class that does that. Since I'm very new to this avro/hadoop thing, I would appreciate if somebody could look at the code and spot any problems with it. Here is a link:

http://pastebin.com/HMPfgttg

Thanks a lot in advance,
Vyacheslav