Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop Mavenization - HADOOP-6671

Re: Hadoop Mavenization - HADOOP-6671
Hey Cos,

What will be needed as follow up is to add a profile that activates the AOP
injection and runs the necessary AOPed tests. I believe there should be a
Maven plugin for doing that.

Thxs.

Alejandro