Zookeeper, mail # dev - ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-01, 01:35
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-01, 02:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-01, 07:29
+
kishore g 2011-12-01, 07:44
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-04, 18:19
Re: ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-05, 01:42
Great. Seems like a good idea. We could probably club them together? What say?
Given that its the holiday season, Ill try to set up a meetup in early
Jan. Ill update the lists once I have something concrete.

thanks all
mahadev

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can I suggest that we also do a "planning" meetup sometime soon? I
> would love to see the 3.5 release happen a little faster and a little
> more smoothly than 3.4, and to do that I think it would be good if we
> at least sketched out what we think we might want to include in that
> release and a rough timeline. We've already got a list of new features
> at various stages of readiness so I don't think it's premature to
> start thinking about this.
>
> Thoughts?

> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:44 AM, kishore g <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> +1 for Pat's idea.
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 11:29 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> +1, would be great to focus on getting particular issues resolved
>>> (e.g. burn down the PA list, help new contributors with patches, ...)
>>> rather than just discussing what we should/might be doing. More like a
>>> "hackday" type event.

+
Eugene Koontz 2011-12-06, 05:56
+