Zookeeper, mail # dev - ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.

Re: ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-05, 01:42
Great. Seems like a good idea. We could probably club them together? What say?
Given that its the holiday season, Ill try to set up a meetup in early
Jan. Ill update the lists once I have something concrete.

thanks all
mahadev