Hadoop >> mail # general >> Interesting: bigdata is a registered trademark

+
Shane Curcuru 2011-08-05, 01:13
Re: Interesting: bigdata is a registered trademark
There is a significant chance that they haven't actually registered this as
a trademark and simply don't know what (R) means.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Shane Curcuru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just saw this site, where SYSTAP has a bigdata (r) registered trademark
> on their, um, Big Data related software product:
>
>  http://www.bigdata.com/**bigdata/blog/<http://www.bigdata.com/bigdata/blog/>
>
> - Shane

+
Shane Curcuru 2011-08-05, 16:02