MapReduce, mail # user - Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.

+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 13:24
+
Julien Muller 2012-08-14, 14:05
+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 14:13
Re: Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-14, 14:20
If you don't want to use static IP, use the hostname everywhere in your
configuration. But you need to modify the /etc/hosts file everytime to
reflect the changes.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 7:43 PM, Cristian Carranza <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Julien:
>
> Thanks for your prompt response. But...
> Is there a way to use Hadoop without a static IP address with a VM?
> Thanks!

+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 18:46
+