Zookeeper >> mail # user >> RE: About initLimit and syncLimit

RE: About initLimit and syncLimit
Oh,I'm sorry for my dirty format! Thx, kathleen.  This is my understanding.  If I config initLimit=10 and syncLimit=3, so as follow 2 point:  1. Leader will wait for follow 10*tickTime to do such things: connect to leader,  and sync the lasted data from leader. But, if the time follow load snap data from local disk is included in 10*tickTime?  A.  Load snap data from local disk-->B.Conn to leader-->C.  Sync lasted data from leader Maybe, you can tell me,  10*tickTime includes whick part? A   or  B+C or A+B+C   2. While in runtime, if follow's state too far behind a leadr, even to 3*tickTime, the follow will be dropped.   Others, please check my understanding,  thx!  Charles